If you experienced a qualifying life event, you may be eligible to enroll in an individual plan. For On Exchange plans, visit healthcare.gov.
For Off Exchange plans, click here.
Common life/family events may include but are not limited to:
- Loss of coverage
- Marriage or commencement of domestic partnership
- Divorce, legal separation or termination of domestic partnership
- Addition of a child via birth or adoption
- Death of the health plan member or his/her dependent(s)
- Change of home address outside the plan’s service area